Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time at the Post Office

The other day I drove up to my neighborhood post office.  I usually can park right up front - not that day.  Not only did I have to park in the way back, I had three cars in front of me looking to park. (And being a little slow about it.)  So I ask you friends is it okay that I had an overwhelming urge to speed into a spot, race out of the car and run inside so I could stand behind three less people?

The only thing that stopped this urge was the fact that this post office is the SLOWEST place on earth and so I would probably be red faced and panting while waiting in line for an hour with the three people in line behind me staring at me like I was crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I got your cards and they are so beautiful! And I love the little To: From:'s!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete