Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Going Back to Bed

Ever had one of those days where you get out of the shower and think I can't do this, I am going back to bed.  Well I had one of those days and it is not because I am depressed it is because it is COLD here in Colorado.  Like 0 degrees cold.  My toes are freezing as I sit here typing. 

Here is a look out my front door at 7am this morning.  It is so cold outside the sun can't shine.


Everyone stay warm today.  If you happen to live somewhere warm, think warm thoughts for me!

2 comments:

  1. Blech. You should have the husband drive the deathtrap and you take the safe vehicle. Oh, wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, did you not see us putting up Christmas lights in shorts??? Majorly not cool! If you can at all, enjoy the snow for me!

    ReplyDelete