Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Victoria's Secret Catalog and Chips with DIp

Yes folks when I say things have been bad around my house - things have been bad. So bad in fact that I am "slowly" approaching my baby weight - with no baby. My husband sweetly took the chips away from me tonight and I realized what I was doing - TORTURING myself, with Chips and dip and flipping through a Victoria's Secret catalog. It was at that moment I realized that when things get bad I really like to see how bad it can get. Well lots of pounds later a broken heart and well maybe this is as bad as it gets.

Sorry to be Debby Downer but I just needed to express some of what I am going through. Sorry about my inconsistent and random posts and lack of comments on some of my favorite blogs.

Oh not sure I need to mention this but South Beach is not going so well.  Time to pick myself up and get back to business.  I will leave you with this, my favorite quote of all times.  It is a great reminder.

“Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”.
Mary Anne Radmacher

So tomorrow I will get up and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is so hard. I lost 11 pounds over November. During December, I'm trying to maintain. I'm not even trying to lose! I just want to NOT gain. It is so hard!!!! grrrrrrr. But you can do it! I believe in you! And just remember that most of the women of VS didn't give birth and if they did, they got tummy tucks! Do your best Adie!

    ReplyDelete