Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wow as of yesterday it has officially been 3 months since my last post. Yikes!  With my new job and all of the after school/work activities in our lives I just felt like I needed to be on a blogging break.  I have been thinking  alot about blogging and missing the blogging relationships I have had and so I felt it was time to get back to blogging. 
Well I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!  I love Thanksgiving.  It is such a special time to spend with friends and family.  This year we had five new faces at our dinner table.  La, Q and Gooner from Famille d'Arsenal , Clarissa and her husband from In my oh-so-humble opinion...   Let me just say that if you remember me blogging about my first meet up with La here then you may remember that our friendship has been very easy from the beginning.  Strangley natural, in a good way.  Well La brought along Clarissa whom she has been friends with for a long time.  So while I was excited to have everyone I was also a little nervous about maybe things being awkward.  I am not sure how it happens twice but Clarissa was just as fun and awesome as La.  Again it was like highschool friends meeting up after a long abscence and just getting back to where they left off.  AWESOME!!  Here are a few pictures.  Thanks ladies for a great Thanksgiving!


Okay I had a bunch more pictures but Blogger is not letting me load anymore of the photos.  But this is a good photo.

Hope everyone is doing well!  What did everyone else do for Thanksgiving?


2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! I'm stuffed still from yesterday. Glad you had a good time! Miss ya BBFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us! It was a great time! You were NERVOUS?????? Oh palease, as if I would have a weirdo friend...;) that I'd bring!

    ReplyDelete