Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun Day at the Zoo

Today LD and I spent the day at the zoo with our neighbors, another play date. It was a lot of fun and the girls held hands again today! Super cute! Today was a very cold day and there were tons of school kids at the zoo today. Even a lot of Junior High kids, you can imagine the craziness. Here are a few pictures I took.

The Girls Holding Hands.


LD Actually Feeding the Giraffe



LD Feeding the Birds


We had a great day, even though the kids got cold and cranky. The zoo is right against the mountains so it gets the weather quicker.

I know this is a little random but here is the Thank You cards I made for my sister for her wedding. I did not add a "Thank YOU" to the card because I made 100 and if they had left overs I wanted them to be able to use them as note cards later. The wedding colors were pink and gold and the new last name starts with a K and that is what the K is for on the front. I am sure that is obvious but thought I would note that. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't remember your due date or even what week you are at! I'm getting miserable and ready myself. PLUS, it is so hard to stay positive when we are so huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards. 100 is a lot to make!

    Looks like you had fun at the zoo- did she feed the giraffe a sun chip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been awhile so I have decided that you have in fact had your baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete