Wednesday, May 27, 2009

South Beach...Not so much

So I know I posted I was starting South Beach Diet again but I have decided to rethink my plans. I lost a lot of weight after my 3 year old on SB but I was not breast feeding at the time. I did good for two days on SB this time but I was feeling very faint and low energy. Not a good thing for a new mom. I just really need the carbs. I am really trying not to be crazy over my weight, which is very hard for me. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. What I realized is that I am very vocal about not feeling good about myself because of my weight and the really bad part is I have a 13 year old daughter who is watching my every move. So if I have an healthy relationship with food, dieting and that whole circle, what am I teaching my daughter? It amazes me how many girls her age have eating disorders. I want my daughter to have the tools to combat any weight issues the healthy way. So I am trying to control my crazy and I am going to try to eat less sugar, good carbs and get to the gym everyday. Last night my daughter went with me. She brought a friend and they did a various machines, but I am glad they went to the gym and have. Although I have my suspicions they were there to scope for boys. Oh well whatever gets them were they need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment