Monday, August 2, 2010

Miscellany Mondays

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Sorry about my lack of posts last week.  I have had a lot on my mind, so much that it was hard to separate out, what was what.  I will do better this week, I promise, please don't break up with me. ;)

Here are a few of the things on my mind.

{1}
I took the plunge this weekend and signed up for meetings, will post more about this later.  How many of you are doing or have done Weight Watchers?

{2}


My oldest flew all the way out to DC by herself to visit my dad (Haus) and stepmom (BG).  BG took AM to New York City!  What a great summer AM has had!  California, DC and New York!

{3}

Sisterly Love.  I have been really experiencing this a great deal recently between all three of my daughters, it is very exciting to me.  To be a part of and witness these bonds and moments is truly a blessing to me.  It really touches my heart and makes me excited for the future.

{4}
Hubby is once again in Cocoa Beach, FL.  This week for the girls and I will be much better than the last one - because I said so.

{5}

I want to be doing more of this.  My plan is to do a little photo shoot of the girls before summer is over.

These are just a few things on my mind right now.  I am going to try and filter more of my thoughts through my blog.  Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl!!! Can't wait to see the photo shoot. Good luck with WW! Trying to get back on it myself...ugh-so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing about your WW stories! I know that you will be successful! I can't wait to see your photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for your oldest. She must have been very proud of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your newest follower from the Miscellany Monday! I am going to start counting points with WW again, on my own. I could use support. I have about 60lbs. to use. I am going to be posting about my efforts and other health-related things on my other blog here if you care to take a look:
    http://inpursuitofhisbest.blogspot.com/

    There is nothing like the bonds of affection between siblings. My kids can cause me to tear my hair out on most days, but I know they love one another deeply.

    I would love to learn to take better pictures. Yours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do weight watchers and it didn't work for me at all. I just didn't understand the point system probably. Nutrisystem works so much better IMO, but it's more expensive.

    I participated in Miscellany Monday too if you want to come visit us. :)

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Sisters are the very best. I have three, so I know. :-) Watching my girls be sisters does my heart so much good. :-) Yay for losing weight... you can do it! And, I can't wait to see more of your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried weight watchers before I got married. my husband lost a ton of weight, I didn't. Boo. Can't wait to hear about your progress!

    Sisterly love sounds so nice.. makes me want another baby.. kind of. ;)

    I'm your newest follower by the way!
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining! your girls and their sisterly lovin' is precious and priceless! what a sweet foto!

    ReplyDelete