Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


Top 2 Favorite perfumes/colognes/scents

I love to talk about scents.  Certain scents have the ability to take me back to certain moments in my life.  I will share 1 of the scents that always transports me and than my top perfume pick.

1}  Bed Head, Self Absorbed
The smell of this shampoo reminds me of my first trip across the pond.  Just thinking of it makes me happy.  It was when hubby and I were dating and he was over there for work.  We were not at a point in our relationship that I expected to be invited to visit him while he was there, so it made me so happy that he asked.  We had a great time and we also fell in love with Snow Patrol on this trip.



2} Eternity, Love
 There are two perfumes I bought on this same trip.  I would say this perfume is my long term favorite.  Also it was my first experience shopping on an airplane.  This was amazing news to me - SHOP - on a plane?  Amazing - I will take one of everything. ;)  Ha I only bought this.


What scents bring you happy memories?

Thank you Taylor for hosting!

6 comments:

  1. Not really me but Paul Sebastian is what my dad wears...all the girls on my softball will say that scent reminds them of Butchie and my mom wears Ciara, I love the smell of that because it reminds me of my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the smell of bed head products. They all smell amazing! Your girls are adorable, by the way! Thank you for stopping by my blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little off topic: I love Snow Patrol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first wore Tea Rose and that brings back such memories but I spent half my life wearing Beautiful! Really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out the Eternity one!

    I have a little award for you today!! :o)

    Happy Friday and here's to a great weekend!

    Cheers,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Those are yummy smells. Smells totally take me back to certain events and it is awesome. I used a prescriptive face wash leading up to our wedding and every time I use it I remember how I felt getting ready and it is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete