Monday, September 21, 2009

Meal Plan

I mentioned that I have been making weekly meal plans.  I thought I would share this weeks with you.  I have found if you make a meal plan and make your grocery list you can go grocery shopping and still pay the mortgage!  Yay! ;)  As I mentioned I do not assign a certain meal to a certain day.  My friend suggested this to me and it makes things much more flexible.

Another suggestion; if you have a small family, break your casseroles up into two smaller dishes and freeze one.

Here is what is on the menu this week:

Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Frankfurter Creole (Hot Dog Crudo) with corn bread
Greenbean Casserole/ fruit
Salad with Grilled Chicken
Pizza Night
Salmon/ grilled red potatos/ salad
Left Overs

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! salmon with red potatoes sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu?
    Can I come over on your salmon night?
    I love salmon!

    ReplyDelete