Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was packed full of activities.  Fortunatley most of them fell off.  Phew!

Saturday I signed up to check out my churches ministry for single moms.  The director for the childcare portion of the ministry is leaving and they need someone new.  So I went to check it out to see if it would be a good fit.  I of course realized before the day came that I have limited time with my own kids and can not commit to additional activities.  When I got there I sat and had breakfast with a brother and sister that were absolutley adorable!  I later learned that they live with their grandmother because their mother is in jail.  Also their grandmother has leukimia.  I could have burst into tears right that second and I can't stop thinking about them.  So I was happy when other plans that day fell through and I got to hang out with my hubby and rent a chick flick and veg out!

Sunday we went to church.  I went off to my Youth group and everyone else went to their Sunday school classes.  After church I took LD to the zoo and than LD and I stopped by my grandma's to say happy birthday.  My grandmother has been sick with pneamonia for several weeks so please keep her in your prayers.

The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is built into the side of the mountain.  It is a pretty good workout!

Well it is Monday and it is back to the grind!


LD had some coloring quota's to meet first thing this morning and was already stressed by Monday! ;)
(She really had a dentist appointment so she came in with me.)

My hubby has been writing down some super funny thoughts and I think he may start to guest post on my blog!  What do you think?  His first one should be very entertaining!  Here's to a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend to me! Love that last pic and the coloring quota comment-hilarious!!! I think it would be awesome if your hub guest blogged, I think that's awesome and shows he's really supportive of you and the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete