La gave me this award
Here are the rules:
•First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true.
•Second, you have to tag
•Third, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something).
•And, finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you
This is a tough one because I am a pretty open person. So I will try my best for 10 things - here it goes.
1) I had my first daughter before I graduated high school - I was 17 and a junior in high school when I found out I was pregnant.
2) I graduated high school on time when everyone said it was not possible (including school administrators). I had to go to day school, night school and an alternative school, so school 7am -9pm Mon - Fri and than I had a part time job Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My grandparents helped with AM while I was at school.
3) I don't like being told I can't accomplish something.
4) I love having goals and I love meeting them
5) Even though I had my own cleaning business I don't like hair and really hate touching trash. I started my business so I could be more available to my kids with a flexible schedule and to get out of a horrible job.
6) I can't wait to retire and spend all of my days with my husband doing what we do best - nothing!
(I asked for my husband's input on these last few and here is what he gave me - I laughed so hard and they were all so true I am using them all even though they put me over the 10)
7) I can’t touch chalk
8) I have the best luck with second husbands
9) I make the cutest babies
10) My husband says I don’t take his advice; I’m only putting this in to spite him
11) I am a pack rat who hates clutter
12) I love competition—I’m currently winning our snoring contest
13) We went to London on our honeymoon and the Londoners thought we were crazy for that!
14) I love the beach and the water
Huh and I thought I had told you guy's everything. There you have it. More about me than I am sure you would ever hope to know.
I am passing this award on to