Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How to Hug a Baby

I am back!!  I had a great time and I will give a full report tomorrow.  Still trying to get back into the swing of things, I thought all of you ladies would love this.  My husband sent me this from here.

The Blog is called Great Dad and I will say it is absolutley fitting my husband reads it because that is EXACTLY what he was while I was gone.  Actually I would say AMAZING!!  Thanks honey for doing such an amazing job!!!  Love you!!

Instructions for properly hugging a baby:


1. First, find a baby.













2. Be sure that the object you found was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.












3. You will need to flatten the baby before beginning the actual hugging process.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Simply slide paws around baby.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. If a camera is present, execute the difficult and patented 'hug, smile, and lean' so as to achieve the best photo quality.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhh!!  Makes me want to go home and squeeze my baby!!
 
Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, loved this!
    Thanks for sharing, Adie.

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! I hope when we have kids that our dogs do that. I'm glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete