Friday, March 12, 2010

Look Who's 4

LD turned 4 yesterday.  And because it seems I am behind in everything in life right now, I suppose it is only fitting that I am behind in doing this post.

I bought her a cute outfit for her big day.  At daycare they had a party for her.  Staurday she will have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheeses.  I usually do parties at our house but I did not want to do the stressful panic cleaning the night before and than the dreaded after party cleanup.  So Chuck E Cheeses here we come!

 Here are a few pictures of the birthday girl.  LD has fine hair like her mommy and here in Colorado it is dry which makes it a little staticky.


These pictures were taken first thing in the morning.



This was taken while opening her presents - it was picture 50 maybe - a little sick of pictures.
So here she faked one last picture for me.

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday LD! All the cool kids are born in March!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes all of the cool kids are born in March! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- she is adorable. I love her cute outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cool kid was totally born in May! It looks like a fun party! I could totally go for some pizza about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated greetings to that sweet one!
    She is so beautiful!

    Margie :)

    ReplyDelete