Some things that are going on and things I can't stop thinking about:
1) We are getting our house ready to be put on the market. Can I say I am a little stressed? We painted all (4) of the bathrooms last weekend and they look great, but we have a lot more to do. We need to paint trim and paint kitchen cabinets, have the carpets shampooed and the list goes on, to include painting outside and some yard work. Did I mention March is the coldest nastiest time of the year in Colorado? Genius right?
2) I need to break up with these people - or as I like to say "get off the sauce"
3) I liked it better when my husband went to work to talk to me at my work. Now he goes to work - to work - gross ;)
4) I can't stop thinking about the 4 lbs I lost last week and if #2 does not happen I will not have a repeat. I have shin splints and my workouts have been very inconsistant so I am getting very worried about my weightloss. And I have a small confession, my pants aren't the only thing I did a victory lap with, I may have, while still staying within my my calorie allowance, done a victory lap with a few Chewy chips ahoys and a peanut butter cup. I had taken 5 days off to heal my leg (painting counts as resting right?) so I was not planning on not getting through my workout last night.
5) If the baby does not stop bonking her head on things she may never learn to read. I think the WORST sound in the world is the sound/feel of a child hitting their head on something. Apparently I dislike it so much that I can block it out of my memory. I always forget how much a child at AL's age (9 months) hits their head. It churns my stomach and yanks at my heart. I had no idea the two where attached. So AL if you can read this - please stop hitting your head on things!
6) In the mornings when I first wake up I think of some great things to blog about. By the time I have time to blog - I can't remember them. So this is the product of that.
7) My trip and 32. This week I am going to DC and than NYC for my birthday I get to see family and I get to have some fun with my oldest sister!! I also turn 32 on Friday - not so fun.
Sorry I have been a little unavaiable the past week and the same will probably be true this coming week. Our house has been very busy. I hope everyone has a fabulous week!
P.S. - I weigh in tonight and I can't wait - did I just say that - Yes I did!!